Overcome Tooth Loss with Stable and Functional Snap-in Implant Dentures
Although conventional dentures are excellent in teeth replacement, they tend to become uncomfortable as your jawbone copes with tooth loss. If you still want to replace your teeth with dentures, Signature Smiles Dental offers a stable alternative to traditional dentures. Snap-in (implant-retained) dentures combine the benefits of dentures with the stability of dental implants — no slippage, uncomfortable fit, or unstable restorations.
What to expect during Snap-in dentures treatment
Implant-retained dentures are secured in your mouth using dental implants to ensure enhanced comfort, stability, and function. If you’re planning to replace your lost teeth with Snap-in dentures, here is what to expect from the treatment:
- Dental evaluation: Your treatment starts with assessing your medical history and understanding your treatment expectations. We also discuss the treatment costs and the financing options available to you
- Planning your treatment: We use dental X-rays and CBCT scans to assess your jawbone’s suitability for dental implants. Ideally, your jawbone should have sufficient volume and density to support implants
- Implant surgery: After administering local anesthesia, we will surgically implant four to six implants in your mouth, depending on your oral needs. Next, we suture the surgical sites to secure the implant posts. Dental implants need a couple of months to heal and fuse with the jawbone
- Placing your denture: Once your implants are set, they need an extension to create room to fit a denture. Dentists call these extensions abutments, which connect the implant to your dental prosthetic. After installing abutments, we install your natural-looking denture over the implants to restore your teeth
Most snap-in dentures are removable, allowing you to take them out and clean them easily. However, you can opt for fixed dentures that only a dentist can remove. Whatever option you want, Drs. Geomel Brian Bebing and Harun Ayouby are here to craft restorations that suit your unique smile needs.
Benefits of snap-in dentures
Unlike conventional dentures secured by adhesives and suction, snap-in dentures are supported by dental implants, improving their stability. Implant-retained dentures won’t slip, move, or shift when eating, talking, or smiling.
The other benefits of these dentures include the following:
- Dental implants embedded in your jaw prevent bone loss to preserve your jawbone’s structural integrity
- Improve your ability to chew, speak, and eat to nearly 100%
- Easy to maintain
- Provide a comfortable fit
- More natural-looking than standard dentures
Implant-retained dentures near me
At Signature Smiles Dental, we offer a comfortable and secure teeth replacement, so you can finally enjoy every bite of your favorite delicacies without restrictions.
To benefit from this superior teeth replacement, please call (951) 450-0258 to meet our friendly team and experience our quality dental care.